- The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world
- Canada has been ranked as one of the number one places in the world to live.
- While studying in Canada, international students are permitted to work 20 hours per week. During the holidays students are allow to work unlimited hours.
- Upon completion of at least an 8-month course, international students will qualify for the post graduation work permit.
- Due to Canada’s rising status as a premiere destination for international students, it has become easier for students now to be evaluated for visa.
- 30% of students who study abroad each year, study in the United States.
- Students that go to study in United States are exposed to a diverse society and culture.
- Studying in American universities provides an ideal environment for students, characterized by flexible methods of education.
- Improved facilities and wide selection of courses are available in almost all American universities.
- The UK is known worldwide for its high quality education and some of the world’s top universities, according to QS World University Rankings, are in the UK.
- Living in the UK means having memorable experiences because of its many multi-cultural communities. Students can enjoy either a vibrant city life or by contrast the laidback countryside.
- There are a number of activities and events to keep you busy when you are not studying
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop confidence and skill sets.
- The UK has a long history of welcoming international students to study in its universities and colleges. In Britain last year there were 1.8 million full-time undergraduate students in higher education, which included over 104,000 international students.
- UK universities are inspected regularly to ensure that they uphold the high standards of teaching, learning and research set by the Government.
- While studying you are allowed to work 20 hours a week in the the UK.
- The Swiss hospitality schools offer top quality academic programs, accredited by universities from the UK and the USA.
- The schools in Switzerland offer a perfect balance between practical and academic studies. They also offer inspiring learning environments set in spectacular alpine and lakeside sceneries or a lively city atmosphere.
- 70% of graduates from Swiss hospitality schools are working at management level within two years of graduation.
- The hospitality industry is an exciting, dynamic and international industry in which to develop your career. Job prospects range from work on cruise ships, boutique hotels, luxury, resorts, palace hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, health spas, airlines and many others.
- The beauty with it being the largest island on earth is that there are number of adventure options both on land and sea.
- All of Australia’s cities are served by a wide variety of public transport making it easy to get around.
- Australia is the 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 million.
- The 3rd most popular international student destination in the world despite having a population of only 23 million.
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are in Australia
- Numerous course and study options are available for both local and international students
- The New Zealanders are some of the most welcoming and friendly people to outsiders and travelers.
- The cost of living is relatively low, and the government is more stable (and less argumentative) than the governments that you will see in other countries.
- Tuition and accommodation is on the same level with Australia universities.
- Studying in New Zealand is a huge opportunity for anyone who is looking for excitement and adventure. There are literally thousands of things to do which range from mountain hiking, skiing or visiting one of the number of beaches around the country.
- The visa acquisition process is simple.
- Study in one of South Africans most vibrate, exciting and culturally diverse cities.
- World famous attractions with a number of must see tourist attractions around one of South Africa’s most beloved cities.
- The Global foundation programme guarantees entry in to a leading university in UK or Australia when you pass the programme.
- International House offers expert counselling on career and university choices.
- Comfortable and affordable cost of living and accommodation options only a short walk from the beach.
- The Global Foundation Programme length is only 36 weeks.
- India is the worlds second largest market and is poised to become the next super power.
- As a country India is known for its safe and friendly environment, the local people are welcoming and friendly to all international visitors and students.
- Degrees are recognized across the world, millions of graduates from Indian Universities work throughout the global market.
- India is known for its outstanding education at an affordable cost for both international and local students.
- 1 million students graduate from the Indian university programmes every year.
- Mauritius offers a world class education at an affordable price in a modern and dynamic society.
- Mauritius is one of the worlds most beautiful island paradises, with tropical forests and white beaches.
- Students find Mauritius to be a safe, affordable place to live and study.
- There are a number of exciting activities that are only a short walk away from the Institute, which will keep you entertained while you are not studying.
- Internationally recognized with strong ties to top Australian academic institutions.
- Modern campus situated in the very centre of the island, with the latest technology, educational and sporting facilities.