VISA APPLICATION PAGE
You will find below a list of important documents that you will need to have before you apply for your student visa:
- Educational Certificates: School academic transcripts, High School Certificate, Diploma Certificate, Degree Certificate or similar.
- All documents must be original!
- Documents must correspond with what is written on your CAS (Please remove)
- IELTS test certificate are required for visa purposes through the world. (IELTS UKv1 are only accepted for the UK visa application)
- Please note that we do require the original!
- Letter offer/certificate of enrolment from the University/ confirmation of acceptance of studies required from the university
- Proof of funds: evidence of your ability to pay the costs of your studies and your living expenses (bank statements).
- Medical test or TB certificate
- Birth certificate
- Consent letter from parent
- Passport photographs
Contact Us Today
If you are looking to travel to Australia within the next few months, then let Punzila assist you with the travel visa application. We have been assisting travelers for the last nine years, therefore we have a comprehensive understanding of what is needed for each individual’s application.
Australia Visitor Visa
You will find below a list of important documents that you will need to have on hand before you apply for your visa:
You will be asked to enclose supporting documents with your application to prove that the information that you supplied is correct. The documents that you submit vary from case to case but they usually include:
- Invitation letter from friends or family in Australia or hotel booking
- Travel Itinerary
- Certified copy of your passport
- Copy of most recent travel pages
- 2x Standard passport photos
- Proof of funds: evidence of your ability to pay the costs while on your travels i.e. pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records, or credit card limit.
- If someone is sponsoring your trip to Australia, finical and ID documents from the sponsor will be required.
- Evidence that you have an incentive to return to your home country, such as:
- Letter from employer (must have company letterhead)
- Evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university in your home country
- Evidence of immediate family members in your home country
- Evidence of your visa or residence status in your home country
- Evidence of property or other significant assets owned in your home country
- Complete visa application form 1419
- Complete assistance form (956A)
Please note: If you do not submit all the necessary supporting documents, your visa application may be rejected.
My name is Jasmine, currently in my second year studying business management and marketing at the university of Sussex. I used Punzilla to help me apply straight after my IGCSE. They were not only really helpful but they were also very friendly and easy to talk to about university choices and degree options. They helped with the application process and kept me up to date, as it was all new to me. To add they also assisted with the visa process and made it easier for me to focus on my transition. A big thank you for their services.
“Punzila helped me to kick-start my journey to become a lawyer. There are a few university consultancy agents in Zambia but none compare to the time, effort and attention that I received from Punzila. They helped me get onto a foundation programme at the University of Leicester and helped me through every stage of the VISA application process which can be a nightmare!
Moving to a new country and continent can be a lonely transition but Punzila arranged for me to meet with other students who were going to UoL in order to make the transition as smooth as possible.
It doesn’t stop there. Over the summer holidays they gave me an opportunity to intern with them, which was the very first job I got to put down on my CV.
Punzila cares about your success. I trusted them with my future and I was not disappointed. I received more than I bargained for.
“Punzila Consultancy helped me get into a top ranking UK university with ease. Throughout the application process, the ladies were always helpful, friendly and very reliable. Also, the ladies provided me with alot of advice and guidance especially during the visa application process’s.”